Halloween weekend is vastly approaching so the Nook and Kranny Squad has compiled a list of Halloween tricks and treats for this year’s Halloween weekend. Enjoy!
1. Fear Overload – Fear Overload Scream Park unveils a colossal Halloween theme park featuring 2 outrageous haunted houses, live music concerts, food, drink, and thundering live entertainment. Although there is no strict age requirement, Fear Overload Scream Park’s attractions are graphic. They contain gore and disturbing images. For more information click here.
2. Heartbreak Halloween – Its going down this Halloween weekend. Come out to Heartbreak Halloween and enjoy performances from Iamsu! Sage the Gemini, Kool John, P-Lo, Jay Ant, Skipper, Casey Veggies, Kreayshawn, and Kehlani. Doors open at 7pm. Event attendees are encouraged to dress in Halloween costumes and the event is open to all ages! Click here for tickets.
3. Hella Fresh Fest – Hella Fresh Halloween is back again on Halloween Night in Oakland, CA! Hosted by Los Rakas & Chris Riggins. Featuring Zion I Crew, Grieves, Dizzy Wright, SOL, ERK THA JERK, Bang Data, & DJ Vinroc! Doors Open at 7pm and the event is open to people of all ages. Click here for tickets and watch the recap video below.
4. Arata Pumpkin Farm – The Arata Pumpkin Farm is the oldest working pumpkin farm in San Mateo County, California. You can lose yourself in their 6 acre corn field. Try to challenge yourself intellectually and physically in our 2 acre Minotaur’s Labyrinth Hay Maze. Take a walk on the wild side and adventure into our Haunted Barn. Other attractions include a Hay Ride, a Gladiator’s Battle, and a play land playground with a miniature hay maze for children. Click here for more information.
5. The Dungeon – The Trickster has arrived at The Home of Halloween, The San Francisco Dungeon! Join the Trickster as you experience 200 years of history through 9 live actor shows, but beware of The Lady of Stow Lake, as she’s been known to appear and scare visitors from time to time. The San Francisco Dungeon is the first attraction of its kind in North America and brings to life the stories of the old Bay Area with a full theatrical cast, special effects, gripping storytelling, and 360-degree sets. The San Francisco Dungeon is the ultimate live action journey through the Bay Area’s murky past where the audience is part of the show. For more information or to buy tickets click here.
So there you have it! Some fun tricks and treats for this year’s Halloween Weekend. We’d love to see your pictures from your Halloween fun. Send them in to: email@example.com so we can include them in our Halloween recap.