Christmas break is over, and the SF commute is starting up again. Here are 6 terrible realities of a crowded Bart train.
1. Literally Having To Be Pushed Into The Train
2. Then All That Body Heat Leads To Sweating
3. Which Then Leads To Whiffs Of Everyones Stench
4. That Sick Lady Who Won’t Stop Coughing and Sneezing
5. Reaching Your Stop and Struggling To Get Off
6. And When You Finally Reach The Escalator, Its Freakin Broken SMH
Can you relate? Which is your biggest Bart struggle? Comment below!
Co-founder and the Marketing and Communications Coordinator, Mamou is a recent college graduate from the University of California, Riverside. Being raised in Oakland, and spending 4 years in Southern California, Mamou heard the constant negative views that people had on the Bay Area. She vowed to help change those views, and Nook and Kranny is her first step in doing so.