Christmas break is over, and the SF commute is starting up again. Here are 6 terrible realities of a crowded Bart train.
1. Literally Having To Be Pushed Into The Train
2. Then All That Body Heat Leads To Sweating
3. Which Then Leads To Whiffs Of Everyones Stench
4. That Sick Lady Who Won’t Stop Coughing and Sneezing
5. Reaching Your Stop and Struggling To Get Off
6. And When You Finally Reach The Escalator, Its Freakin Broken SMH
Can you relate? Which is your biggest Bart struggle? Comment below!